JCQ CONTIGENCY ARRANGEMENTS for students 2022
Letter to students - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
Essential Examination Equipment
All students should have a range of ESSENTIAL equipment for all examinations.
Students will need to bring the following items with them to every exam:
- A CLEAR plastic zip-lock bag or CLEAR pencil case.
- A number of BLACK ink ballpoint pens or biros. NO OTHER COLOUR.
- A selection of HB pencils - at least two.
- A pencil eraser.
- A pencil sharpener.
- A 15cm and/or a 30cm ruler.
- A selection of coloured pencils.
For all science and mathematics examinations you must bring:
- A calculator (this will be used in examinations that allow calculators - this information will be provided on the front of the question paper). Students must ensure that the calculator works properly, that anything stored on it has been cleared, that there are no lids or covers and that there are no printed operating instructions, formulae or prepared programs stored on or within the device.
- A Mathematics set - protractor, set square and compass.
All these items can be purchased from the Library (and probably cheaper than elsewhere).
ALL WRIST WATCHES ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE EXAMINATION VENUE
JCQ Important notices for candidates